- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Eligibility is subject to approval - underwriting conditions apply.
- The applicant must be a member of Creative Arts Financial a division of FirstOntario Credit Union.
- Bridge loans are not eligible.
- The introductory rate of 1.99% expires December 31, 2021. On January 1, 2022 the rate will change to the rate that the applicant qualified for at the time of approval.
- A 3.00% discount on the posted rate, which will apply after December 31, is available on 3 year, 4 year and 5 year fixed loans provided that the loan is fully insured with at least one (1) qualified borrower taking both Life and Disability insurance (if applicable, secondary borrowers must take at least one insurance).
- The maximum personal loan amount that will be approved for the discounted rate is $50,000. The discounted rate is available on approved credit.
- Additional terms, conditions, fees, and charges may apply.
- Prepayment of an eligible loan will be permitted at any time without penalty.
- This offer may not be used to pay out, partially or in full, an existing loan or line of credit at Creative Arts Financial a division of FirstOntario Credit Union.
When you have something specific in mind
We can help you get to your goal faster. If you need money for a major purchase, we’ll work together to figure out what you need, what kind of payments you can handle and your best borrowing options.
Personal Loan Specials
Enjoy Life. Your Way.
Fixed Term Loan Introductory Rate*
as low as
*Terms and conditions
This might be a good option if you need money for
- A car
- RRSP Contributions
- A renovation or unexpected expense
- Debt Consolidation
Creative Arts Financial personal loans offer
Personal Loan Interest Rates*
* APR. Rates are subject to change at any time.
Personal Loan Calculator
Make an appointment today
*APR. Rates are subject to change at any time.