Peter Scott has been a member of FirstOntario Credit Union for over 30 years and has been on FirstOntario’s Board of Directors in the past.
Peter brings 20 years of Board, Committee and leadership experience to FirstOntario. He is also a former business owner. Peter has taken the Credit Union Director Achievement (CUDA) program and is a graduate of McMaster University Labour Studies. He is also a graduate of Niagara College Teaching Adults, possesses his O.N.C. Engineering Certificate and is a Tool & Die Maker.
Peter’s work experience includes:
- Workplace Training Coordinator, General Motors
- McMaster University, Labour Studies Coordinator Niagara Region
- GM Lead Council
- Facilitator, pre-retirement program
- Niagara College Curriculum Development Instructor
- Former business owner, The Water Source
Peter’s Board and Committee experience includes:
- Director, FirstOntario Credit Union - Policy, Elections and Audit Committees
- Director, Lookout Point Golf Club - Membership and Marketing Committees
- Executive Board, Unifor Local 199 - Recording secretary, Trustee, Communications, Education and By-Laws Committees
- The Women’s Committee and LGBTQ & Community Services Committees