Be mindful of the environment and access everything you need electronically.
It pays to go paperless!
From April 19 to June 30, we’ll donate $5 for every person who registers for online banking and we’ll give another $5 – up to a maximum of $5,000 – for anyone who ditches the paper and signs up for eStatements.
These donations will help the United Way in their efforts to support homelessness in all of our communities. Consider making the switch – together we can make a difference!
Call our Member Service Center to register for online banking. If you are already registered, you can log in now to change your statement preferences to eStatements. See directions below.
View your transaction history anytime.
Get immediate access to your current year’s statements and the previous year’s archived statements.
Feel safe, secure and protected – you are the only one who can view your statements.
Save paper and unnecessary waste.
Going paperless is easy!
- Log in to online banking.
- In the left-side menu, click on My Accounts.
- Within the My Accounts menu items, select Statement Preferences. The first screen will show you your membership number.
- Click Next. Select “eStatements only” as your statement preference and click Continue.
- The next screen will summarize your preference. Click Confirm to complete the process.