Steve Boucouvalas brings 25 years’ expertise in financial markets and leadership roles to FirstOntario Credit Union.
He shares the values of the member/owner model benefitting individuals, businesses and local charitable causes. Serving the community is very important to Steve and he has an active role on the board of his local hospital.
Steve possesses a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Finance & Accounting, has taken the Canadian Securities Course as well as leadership and management training courses.
Steve’s work experience includes:
- Deputy Bank Treasurer, Republic National Bank of New York (Canada)
- Managing Director, HSBC Bank Canada
- LTP Advisors, CEO
Steve’s Board and Committee experience includes:
- Bank of Canada, Foreign Exchange Committee
- RNB NY (Canada), Asset and Liability Committee
- Toronto Financial Services Alliance, Co-Chaired RMB Hub working Group
- HSBC, Top Team Committee, Global FX
- Oakville Hospital Volunteer Association, Vice Chair of the Board, Chair of Fundraising Committee, Finance and Audit Committee, Executive Committee