2022 Board Member Candidate
I have enjoyed a long successful career as a Business Intermediary/Advisor and have developed extensive experience in small to medium sized businesses.
I have always had a philosophy to give back to my community and have served on more than a dozen community boards over the years, as well on numerous private company boards.
What can you specifically contribute to the Board?
Long term strategic planning is a service we provide to many of our clients.
I also see that there may be opportunities for FirstOntario Credit Union to grow via acquisitions/strategic alliances of/with smaller credit unions.
- McMaster University - Certificate in Personnel Management 1967
- International Business Broker Association
- CBI - Certified Business Intermediary 1988
- FCBI - Fellow of the Certified Business Intermediaries 2002
- Lifetime Fellow of Business Intermediaries 2016
- M&A Source
- M&AMI - Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary 2002
- Fellow of M&A Source 2019
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- CM&AA - Certified Merger and Acquisition Advisor 2003
- Institute of Certified Business Counsellors
- MCBC - Master Certified Business Counsellors 2006
- National Equipment and Business Brokers Institute
- CMEA - Certified Equipment and Machinery Appraiser 2008
- Corporate Value Metrics
- CVGA - Certified Value Growth Advisor 2021
President of Robbinex Inc. since 1974: Extensive work experience, including advising more than 1,000 businesses, selling more than 500 firms and having ownership interest in 32 businesses.
Board and/or Committee Experience
- Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce since 2020
Past Board Seats:
- CVBBA (Carolina Virginia Business Brokers Association) 2013 - 2015
- ICBC (Institute of Certified Business Counsellors) 2006 - 2007
- Board of Governors Hillfield Strathallan College 2004 - 2006
- ICFG (International Corporate Finance Group – France) 2006 - 2007
- M&A Source 1991 - 1999